CMB.TECH has 12 x 6000 TEU ICE class container vessels on order.
The design of the vessels incorporates features to allow a future retrofit for using ammonia as fuel. The hull lines of the vessels were developed in close cooperation with MARIC resulting in a very efficient eco design at various sailing drafts. A wide range of energy saving devices are part of the design to make the vessel highly fuel efficient.
- Length overall: 240.00m
- Length between perpendiculars: 236.00m
- Breadth moulded: 42.80m
- Depth moulded: 22.10m
- Scantling draft: 14.00m
- Design draft: 12.00m
- Deadweight at scantling draft: 74,000 Mt
- Deadweight at design draft: 56,800 Mt
- Speed at design draft: 20 knots
- Installed propulsion power: SMCR: 23,000 kW x 72.0 rpm - CSR: 20,700 kW x 69,5 rpm
- Cruising range: 27,000 nautical miles
- Nominal intake: 6,014 TEU
- Homogeneous intake (14 Mt/TEU): 4,700 TEU