Legislation Team Co-ordinator
A career at CMB.TECH means joining one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions with the focus on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road and marine applications.
CMB.TECH’Stechnology and development facility is located in Hutton, Brentwood, Essex, housing engineering development teams, dyno test facilities and workshops, including all support activities. A team of skilled engineers work on the latest and future technologies for marine and automotive/industrial applications.
Job title: Legislation Team Co-ordinator
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Roles and responsibilities
- Lead teams through the product certification process to comply with various global hydrogen, automotive and marine standards.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry standards and applicable codes.
- Act as an interface for external stakeholders to exchange functional safety and homologation requirements and cascade requirements to systems, subsystems and components level.
- Perform reviews to ensure compliance to safety analysis including DFMEA, HAZID and HAZOP.
- Oversee multiple complex schedules, setting priorities for internal teams.
- Advise Company management of the project statuses on a regular basis.
- Coordinate the efforts of the engineering and production departments to ensure programs are conducted in accordance with the safety standard requirements.
- Coordinate prototype certification testing to qualify new designs.
- Supply ongoing training to the legislation team, acting as a resource and mentor for technical guidance.
- Independently anticipate potential schedule delays and initiate plans for alternative actions as needed; able to rearrange competing priorities to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Work professionally and cooperatively in a cross-functional team environment with a focus upon maximising system safety, performance and customer satisfaction.
- Represent CMB.TECH in a professional manner in all interactions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related field of study.
- Minimum of five years relevant engineering experience with minimum three (3) years of managerial experience in product development or product quality.
- Experience in any of the following is preferred and highly valued:
- Hydrogen and/or fuel cells;
- Automotive functional safety;
- Oil and Gas, CNG, LNG, etc.
- Ability to travel occasionally, up to 20% of the time.
- Computer and software systems skills as applicable to position including but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task effectively.
- An eye for detail.
- Must be driven and self-motivated and excellent follow through.
- We offer you an exciting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family corporate culture. With us you can continue to grow and get more and more responsibility.
- A very nice group atmosphere.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.
Would you like to contribute to this innovative story?
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Legislation Team Co-ordinator
Advertised: October 17th 2022