A career at CMB.TECH means joining one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions with the focus on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road and marine applications.
Job title: Production Engineer
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
What are we looking for?
- You organize the production activities. You follow up on all technical questions from production.
- You check the drawings delivered by engineering and process them in our system. You also process the stock in the system.
- You draw up the work instructions for production by means of a manual. You determine how all components must be assembled and with which tools this must be done. You monitor the quality and safety.
- You get to know the production process through and through and initiate improvement proposals, both for the design and for the production methods.
- You calculate the cost price for production on the basis of the work preparation data.
- You report to the H2 Programme Manager.
What do you bring?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in (electro)mechanics, or equivalent experience.
- You have several years of experience in production or work preparation.
- You communicate clearly and are easily approachable.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You can work autonomously, in a project-based and structured way.
- You have knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), knowledge of ERP is a plus.
- You like taking initiative and fit into an entrepreneurial context.
- You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp.
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family business culture.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Production Engineer
Advertised: 18th November 2021