A career at CMB.TECH means joining one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road, and marine applications. CMB.TECH is the cleantech division of CMB - Company Maritime Belge.
Job title: Production Engineer
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
What are we looking for?
- You organize the production activities in Antwerp; mainly related to the dual fuel truck. Within this project, diesel trucks are converted to trucks running on a mixture of hydrogen and diesel. This adaptation yields up to 60% CO₂ reduction.
- You get to know the production process thoroughly and initiate improvement proposals. You discuss design changes with the engineering department to simplify the assembly process.
- You are responsible for receiving parts. You perform input control of delivered parts against the technical specification on drawings.
- If material is rejected, you are responsible for returning or deleting the parts concerned. Together with the purchasing department, you follow up with the supplier.
- You are responsible for the delivery of finished vehicles so that they reach the customer on time.
- You will assist in the expansion of production to other production sites.
- You will join a small flexible team of service technicians and a fellow Production Engineer colleague. You will report to the Production Manager.
What do you bring?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in (electro)mechanics, or equivalent experience.
- You have a first working experience in production or work preparation.
- You communicate clearly and are easily approachable.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You can work autonomously, in a project-based and structured way.
- You like taking initiative and fit into an entrepreneurial context.
- You have knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word), experience with an ERP package is a must. Knowledge of a 3D design tool is a plus.
- You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp.
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family business culture.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.
Would you like to contribute to this innovative story?
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Production Engineer
Advertised: 11th April 2023