A career at CMB.TECH means joining one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions with the focus on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road and marine applications.
CMB.TECH’s engineering facility is located in Brentwood, Essex, housing engineering teams, dyno test facilities and workshops, including all support activities. A team of skilled engineers works on the latest and future technologies for automotive/ industrial and marine applications.
Job title: Project/Release/BOM Engineer
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Brentwoord, UK
What are we looking for?
- Provide support to projects as required, including BOM control and management.
- Liaise effectively with procurement team to ensure “Design Release to Purchase Order” process is both effective, efficient, and adhered to.
- Support the ongoing development of processes and systems for design, to improve quality, capability, and efficiency with which engineering projects are delivered, and supporting similar initiatives from other areas of the business.
- Support Project Managers on specifically assigned projects, including customer interface, project specification, issues management, and project coordination.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager in line with engineering and business strategies.
- Ensure adherence to all Health & Safety and Quality & Environmental policies that affect the relevant work areas.
What do you bring?
- 3-5 years of experience in automotive/ marine industries.
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic, responds constructively to new ideas and input in a changing business environment.
- Good Microsoft, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family business culture.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits according to your experience and competences.
Would you like to contribute to this innovative story?
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Project/Release/BOM Engineer
Advertised: 27th December 2022