A career at CMB.TECH means joining one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions with the focus on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road and marine applications. CMB.TECH is the cleantech division of CMB - Company Maritime Belge.
We are currently looking for a Purchaser to join the CMB.TECH team in Antwerp!
As Purchaser, you will be responsible for purchasing all parts for a diverse range of vehicles and machines that we convert from diesel-powered to dual fuel-powered at CMB.TECH. Examples of parts include hydrogen tanks, couplings, injectors,...
Job title: Purchaser
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
What are we looking for?
- You will be responsible for the purchasing process and purchase files. You work with various internal customers to understand their needs and help them achieve their goals.
- You do price negotiations with suppliers, including concluding supply and warranty agreements.
- You build solid long-term partner relationships with your suppliers and negotiate contracts on technical, quality, payment terms and delivery deadlines.
- You monitor timely delivery of all orders and assess the quality of delivered parts.
- You gain insight into the parts range and market to build a supplier portfolio.
- You ensure quality, availability and delivery deadlines to customers. You act problem-solving when any of these are compromised.
- You assess the quality of the production process at the various suppliers.
- You assess customer returns and complaints and take action towards the supplier to reach a constructive solution. You are the contact person for Accounting, Legal, Engineering and Production for your portfolio.
- You report to the Purchasing Manager.
What do you bring?
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a technical field or you have broad technical knowledge through experience.
- You are a team player with commercial flair and strong communication skills.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in a purchasing role, preferably in a technical environment.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You are customer-oriented and analytical, you can work autonomously, accurately, project-based and structured.
- You have knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), knowledge of ERP is a plus.
- You like taking initiative and you fit into an entrepreneurial environment.
- You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp.
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family business culture.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.
Would you like to contribute to this innovative story?
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Advertised: March 3th 2023