Purchaser / Supplier Quality Assurance
A career at CMB.TECH means joining one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions with the focus on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road and marine applications.
Job title: Supplier Quality Assurance
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
What are we looking for?
You are responsible for the purchase of all parts for a diverse range of vehicles and machines that we at CMB are converting from diesel-powered to dual fuel powered. Examples of parts are hydrogen tanks, couplings, injectors,...
- You are responsible for the purchasing process and purchase files.
- You do price negotiations with suppliers, including warranty agreements.
- You build solid partner relationships with your suppliers and negotiate contracts in the technical area, quality, payment terms and delivery deadlines.
- You follow up on timely deliveries of all orders and assess the quality of the delivered parts.
- You gain insight into the range of parts and the market in order to build up a supplier portfolio.
- You ensure quality, availability and delivery times to the customer. You act as a problem solver when one of these is compromised.
- You assess the quality of the production process at the various suppliers.
- You assess returns and complaints from customers and take action against the supplier in order to reach a constructive solution.
- You will report to the H2 Programme Manager.
What do you bring?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a technical field or a broad technical knowledge through experience.
- You have commercial flair and strong communication skills.
- You have a few years of experience in a purchasing function, preferably in a technical environment.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have an analytical mind and can work autonomously, in a project-based and structured way.
- You have knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), knowledge of ERP is a plus.
- You like taking initiative and fit into an entrepreneurial context.
- You will be working in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp;
- We offer you an interesting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family business culture.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.
Would you like to contribute to this innovative story?
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Supplier Quality Assurance
Advertised: 18th November 2021