Working at CMB. TECH means working for one of the world's first developers and integrators of hydrogen solutions, focusing on engineering, hydrogen infrastructure, industrial, on-road, off-road and marine applications. CMB. TECH is the cleantech division of CMB - Company Maritime Belge.
Do you want to be responsible for setting up and implementing the SHEQ policy for CMB.TECH? Provide support in providing a safe workplace where hydrogen is used and promoting a positive safety culture? This both at locations such as the H2 Refuelling Station, the workshop shed and in the field at customers? Then you might be the SHEQ Manager we are looking for!
Job title: SHEQ Manager
Work type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
What are we looking for?
- You develop the quality, safety and environmental policy of CMB.TECH. You initiate improvement actions, preventive and corrective measures;
- You promote quality, safety and environmental awareness among employees. Where necessary, you provide training or information about this, e.g. in the form of toolboxes and you encourage them to follow the procedures in an inspiring way;
- You work in the CMB.TECH management system. You monitor and adjust the system and master the documents, as well as the preparation thereof. You report identified points of improvement, points of attention and non-conformities. You also give advice for continuous improvement of the system;
- You optimize complex processes and you always make the connection with other SHEQ domains and you take care of a practical and pragmatic translation towards the business;
- You plan and coordinate internal & external audits (and also carry them out). You carry out regular visits on site;
- You analyse occupational accidents, incidents, near misses and work out improvement proposals in team;
- Together with your colleague from aftermarket services, you draw up a framework in which product improvements are registered, for follow-up and processing by colleagues.
- You ensure that the business continues to meet legal, regulatory, internal and customer expectations;
- You act as a business partner for internal and external stakeholders;
- You report to the CTO and have a quarterly meeting with the CEO.
What do you bring?
- You have a master's degree or equivalent through experience. You have at least 3-5 years of practical experience in various SHEQ domains. You breathe SHEQ;
- You are in possession of a certificate prevention advisor level 1 (or level 2). In addition, you also have the certificate safety coordinator and have experience in an ISO9001 company / also ISO14001;
- You like to take initiative and are a real entrepreneur;
- You are analytically strong and you set the right priorities in a complex and changing environment thanks to your organizational skills;
- You are very easy going, you have a feeling for diplomacy and contribute to a joint result in a team;
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English;
- You have a knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of ERP is a plus;
- You are willing to make (short) trips abroad.
- You will end up in an international environment with headquarters in Antwerp;
- We offer you an exciting and challenging position within a stable and ambitious company with a family corporate culture. With us you can continue to grow and get more and more responsibility.
- A very nice group atmosphere where there is room to play ping pong or a game of table football.
- We provide a competitive salary package with various extra-legal benefits and flexible working hours.
Would you like to contribute to this innovative story?
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: SHEQ Manager
Advertised: 9th September 2022