Latest update: 21/12/2020
At CMB.TECH, we want to reassure all our customers and business partners that we are pro-actively maintaining a responsible and common-sense approach to business as usual.
CMB.TECH is operational and we are still carrying out site-work, following all the necessary hygiene and social distancing guidance provided by the government and WHO.
We are rigorously risk-assessing and monitoring our teams and activities to ensure they are aware of mitigating the risks and challenges we face.
We have comprehensive plans in place to minimise transmission risks and to protect our employees.
We are liaising closely with our supply chain to ensure the continuance of supply.
Thanks to our cloud-based IT systems, we are able to increase home working and have established creative solutions to assist customers remotely where normal site visits have encountered disruption.
We continue to monitor the situation and adapt our continuity planning accordingly. Through flexibility, partnership and communication we can continue to offer an effective service to our customers in the weeks and, potentially, months ahead.
For more information or if you have any questions regarding this matter, please email us and we’ll get back to you.
To ensure that we continue to have the most effective responses to this situation, CMB.TECH is taking the following measures:
- We have daily reviews of our Business Continuity Risk Assessments
- We are significantly boosting safety protocols across our facilities in the UK, including implementing sanitary measures, placing signage advising visitors and staff how to minimise the risk of infection and providing regularly updated advice to staff on how to manage risks of infection and recognise symptoms
- We are increasing the communications with and screening of customers, partners and employees to ensure they only enter our building if they have not travelled to impacted areas, as defined by the World Health Organization, within the past 14 days and are symptom-free.
- We are deferring all non-essential travel and increasing the use of communications technology to enable our partners and team members to work remotely in a fully productive way
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation, assess the risks, and take the necessary action to ensure the continued operation of our facilities and services.