Antwerp Refuelling Station
The refuelling station will be able to produce its own green hydrogen and offer it to cars/trucks/tube trailers and ships.
- 1.2MW PEM electrolyser
- Two stage 950bar hydrogen compressor
- 1x dispenser for cars (700bar, -40°C)
- 1x dispenser for buses and trucks (350bar)
- 2 docks for tube trailers (unloading and filling up to 500bar)
- 500bar medium speed buffer hydrogen buffer
- Marine bunkering location (200 & 350bar)
- Electric fast chargers capable of 350A
The additional capacity provided by the trailers enables more uptime for the onsite electrolyser, the additional hydrogen produced can either be used to refuel vehicles onsite or taken away to be used as a green alternative for industrial/refuelling activities elsewhere.
The additional high-pressure storage onsite effectively increases the high-pressure buffer storage capacity. This enables faster refuelling times (the increased pressure/volume in the system increases the 'pushing power' of the fuel, from station to vehicle).
The tube trailers can also supply a high-pressure for the onsite compressors, reducing refuelling times, and increasing back-to-back refuelling capability.