What is hydrogen?
- Hydrogen is 14 times lighter than air, making it the lightest atom on earth.
- Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe.
- Invisible and inodorous are two main characteristics of hydrogen.
- Hydrogen emits no CO₂ while burning, it can be produced 100% from green electricity.
- Hydrogen can be stored as a gas under pressure (usually 350 or 700 bar) or as liquid (cooled down to -253°C).
Discover other frequently asked questions
Find the answer to your question or discover more!