Following recent upgrades, engine testing on the MW scale is now available at our Brentwood facility. Hydrogen infrastructure on-site provides a unique capability for customers and partners to develop new technologies and to test existing products.
The 4,000m² main building houses our engineering teams and workshops including all support activities:
- Metal fabrication
- Plastics engineering, complete with vac-forming
- Model studio
- Electrical & electronics builds
- Specialist engine build shop
The annex building houses our engine test cells.
Next generation testing facilities
Existing next generation fuel infrastructure enables fast-track development of new products for our customers.
Various options are available:
- Facility rental: use of individual test cells for product testing or development
- Facility rental & technical support: CMB.TECH engineers can be utilised as a part of customer testing and development programmes