Custom Refuelling Solutions
Your partner for developing solutions for your unique requirements. Our experience can be applied to a wide variety of applications, whether it's adapting existing designs or creating entirely custom solutions.
Custom Mobile Marine Refuelling Station
To meet the unique challenges of refuelling vessels in early stage application, CMB.TECH is developing a mobile refuelling solution within a 40ft container.
This refuelling station will feature:
- ADR, ATEX, and TPED approval.
- 30 ft hydrogen storage container.
- 500 bar hydrogen storage system.
- Dispensing of 400 kg of hydrogen.
- Marine dispenser hoses (200 and 350 bar).
Refuelling station system modelling
Modelling is essential for designing an efficient system, and reducing the initial CAPEX requirements.
Our experienced engineers can increase your operating efficiency of existing systems, or work alongside at the concept stage, to formalise and intelligently design a system for your needs.
Offshore refuelling solutions
Currently in development, offshore refuelling solutions enable refuelling on location.
Offshore refuelling systems enable:
- Local wind energy production to be utilised for clean hydrogen production for local vessels in operation.
- Standardised designs. Unlike onshore refuelling systems, there are no unique local guidelines requirements at each location. Standardised designs minimise the engineering hours required for each system.
- Bunkering out at sea. Avoiding the downtime required to sail back to port for bunkering.