Mobile Hydrogen Refueller
The first of its kind in the world, this mobile refueller was built on the chassis of an Isuzu N75. It is capable of supplying 65kg of hydrogen to vehicles at both 350 and 700bar.
The station features:
- 350bar and 700bar refuelling capabilities
- 1stage 800bar hydrogen compressor
- Type III hydrogen storage cylinders
- 65kg of onboard hydrogen storage
- 7.5T vehicle, reducing the licensing requirements for operators
The mobile refuelling station has dual uses:
- Facilitates hydrogen refuelling during vehicle trials
- Fill in the gaps in the existing static hydrogen refuelling station network.
360° Virtual tour
Explore the technologies behind our Antwerp refuelling station