A world-first project, CMB’s Straddle Carrier will be the first dual-fuel vehicle of its type in the world.
The straddle carrier will feature:
- A retrofitted dual-fuel engine
- Type III hydrogen storage cylinders
- 46kg of hydrogen storage
- Fast refuelling capability
This novel technology can be favoured above other alternative fuels:
- Existing vehicle fleets can be retrofitted with the technology, extending the life of the assets.
- Fast refuelling of hydrogen allows the vehicles to maintain operations 24/7.